Monday, September 1, 2008

An open book

I cant understand what you do to me.
opened up like a book
I let you look through
Teardrops fall in rhythm
breaking through this painful schism
I cant feel this anymore
this longing for a new door
In this epic reveal I give you my body to inspect
open my heart for you to dissect,
I answer every question
Succumbing to this inspection.
You take it all
watching as I fall
Let me bleed out on the floor
Mixed emotions oozing out, there is no cure.
Needs and wants get in between
Nothing remains unseen.
I want to feel you need me
I want you to really see.
Your eyes they wander gently across
taking in each curve of my body your words at a loss
I wish for you here at any cost

I take your heart
Shall never let it part
If you can take me, and all that you see
Will you accept my love for all that it is?
Just me!

No comments: